Angry Sea Urchin Coloring Page
Don’t be mad with this underwater creature because this angry sea urchin is probably the cutest coloring page you’ll work on.
Let’s Color the Angry Sea Urchin Coloring Sheet
Did you know that our sea urchin companions are non-aggressive and slow-moving? Yes! they walk using their spines and a row of tube feet, so they don’t damage humans on purpose. Humans are frequently harmed by urchins while scuba diving or swimming and brushing up against them, or by accidentally stepping on one, which can result in a spine breaking off and puncturing soft soles! That’s probably the reason why this sea urchin is looking annoyed! Make this Angry Sea Urchin happy by filling in this coloring page with amazing hues.
How to Use the Angry Sea Urchin Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this sea creature coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Sing a song about sea urchins. This video is perfect and can be used while your kids are coloring.
- Create an ocean diorama. Make sure that you include this creature so it won’t be mad any longer.
- Use this together with other marine creature you can find in our under the sea collection. Print and color them. They are amazing ceiling decorations.
- Studying a unit about marine animals will definitely be fun with this coloring page.
- Use this as creative writing prompt. Ask the kids to create a story behind that grumpy face.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sea urchins dwell in water of all temperatures, warm or cold, and there are 950 different species. Some species prefer to live at the surface, on coral reefs, or in kelp forests, while others prefer deep, stony seabeds. What do these mean? Well, it means we can make our oceanwide imagination flow to make this urchin unique!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Markers – Markers will undoubtedly be on the list. Use markers to color in the outline and fill-in style. It will undoubtedly look fantastic.
- Gel Pens – I know it will be a little challenging if you are going to use bigger coloring tools, so we reccommend that you use gel pens. Gel pens are bright in colors and easy to use especially for the spiky parts.