Beachball Coloring Page
Summertime is beach time! And beach time means having fun with a beachball! This Beachball Coloring Page makes summer extra fun and is perfect for those rainy summer days when you’re stuck inside.
Let’s Color the Beachball Coloring Sheet
Swimsuit, check! Sunscreen, check! Goggles, check! And of course, a beachball, check! Beachballs should not be forgotten when going to the beach. They’re great for playing volleyball, dodgeball, a game of catch, and so much more.
Already tired from playing? Good thing there’s a beachball coloring sheet for you to color. It is perfect for relaxing and cooling off as you rest from a day in the sand. And, just like an actual beachball, it offers a lot of options for coloring ideas!
How to Use the Beachball Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the beachball coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- This coloring page is a great way of keeping kids busy and distracted while you’re on a car trip going to the beach.
- Use the beachball coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B to keep their focus in studying even on summer.
- As you color this beachball coloring sheet, you can also add a beach for its background.
- Use it after a fun playtime or swimming at the beach. It is perfect to keep you entertained as you cool down after a day in the sun.
- Use it as a writing prompt! What’s your favorite game using a beachball? What’s your favorite memory on the beach?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
An escape from reality is what many people say they need. Just like going to the beach, coloring or another type of art, gives us the relaxation that we need. Take some time out when you’re feeling sad, frustrated, or even happy by grabbing your favorite pack of markers or crayons and let yourself really color outside the lines today! Fill it with bright colors, dark colors, just use only one color, it is fine as long as it makes you happy.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own beachball coloring sheet.
- Crayons – We love drawing with crayons on these pages! You might want to set your paper down on a textured surface for some really fun effects. What do you think?
- Colored Pencils – If you have a bit more time or want to add some shading to your coloring sheet, colored pencils are definitely the way to go! They are also great for drawing a sunny day or a sunset on a beach. You can draw family and friends too.