Unicorn and candy land? It’s the greatest dream for the kids! Print this Candy Land Unicorn Coloring Page now and make that dream come true!
Let’s Color the Candy Land Unicorn Coloring Sheet
We are pretty sure that there will be no other thing that will excite kids to color more than this Candy Land Unicorn Coloring Sheet.
How to Use the Candy Land Unicorn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Candy Land Unicorn coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the dreamy unicorn page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter U and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Wanna have a sweet and cute decoration for your school binder? This candy land unicorn coloring sheet will surely make your binder stand out if you put it in the front cover after coloring.
- It will definitely make the kids happier if you add this coloring sheet to a unicorn kids party.
- Make it a writing prompt! What are their favorite sweets? What makes unicorns so magical?
- Make a card out of it and send it to your love ones.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This candy land unicorn may already be overflowing with sweetness, but filling it with more sweet colors wouldn’t hurt. In fact, we think that the juicy and lovely colors of purple, pink, yellow, etc. will make this coloring sheet stand out more! But you can always add some coolness if it is what speaks to your heart more. There is no right or wrong way of coloring this candy land unicorn coloring sheet anyway so do as you please!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own candy land unicorn coloring sheet.
- Fine Tip Markers – Regular print paper and markers may make your page soft as it is packed with lots of details. We suggest using fine tip markers on card-stock instead to maximize its potential.
- Watercolors – Watercolors are perfect if you want to have a colorful artwork because it does not blend colors once it dries. So if it’s your kind of thing, you know who to call!