Here comes the Fall Leaves Coloring Page! It’s not real leaves, so instead of bringing your rakes out, grab your crayons and color them!
Let’s Color the Fall Leaves Coloring Sheet
There are a lot of different leaves in this Fall Leaves Coloring Sheet so you don’t need to limit yourself to one color only. Explore your vast imagination more and have a different design for each leaf. If monochromatic arts are your thing and you want to use only one color, you can always do it. Your artwork, your style, right? Just do what you love and the fall leaves coloring sheet will certainly rise above!
How to Use the Fall Leaves Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this Fall Leaves Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Let your child enhance his/her coloring skills with the fall leaves page. It has a lot of styles and shapes so it’s definitely perfect for practicing.
- How about a group activity for the class? Group them into maximum of 8 members and let each choose what leaf they will color.
- After the previous activity (the second one above), which is group coloring, let the kids share it to the whole class and then display all their works on the classroom bulletin board.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
A colorful fall leaves coloring sheet or a monochromatic one? Have you already decided what will you do? This fall leaves page is intended to relax you, so don’t stress too much about choosing what to color it. The most perfect one is the one that makes you really happy. So even if you use one color only, or use all the colors, or even color outside the lines, as long as you are enjoying it — you can make the best artwork that you can ever make.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Crayons have many different colors that you can choose from. That’s why they are one of the best coloring tools that you can use to color the fall leaves page.
- Markers – When leaves change colors during the fall, they make the trees and roads look brighter. So markers will definitely suit the fall leaves coloring page best.