If slow and steady movement relaxes you, this Hot Air Balloon Flying Coloring Page is perfect for you! Soar up high just like your dreams!
Let’s Color the Hot Air Balloon Flying Coloring Sheet
You don’t have to be sad anymore when your balloon floats up in the sky, because this hot air balloon flying coloring sheet is big enough to let you ride! Make your hot air balloon full of art to make it more beautiful. You can color it with bright yellow and black stripes or make it pink with white polka dots. Options are endless! Explore more into your imagination and express yourself with this hot air balloon.
How to Use the Hot Air Ballon Flying Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Hot Air Balloon flying coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- It has a lot of different shapes here and not just the hot air balloon, so it’s perfect to use when learning about shapes.
- Use the hot air balloon flying page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter H and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Math time! How many shapes are in the coloring page? Can you count them all?
- It has many details but adding a background is not prohibited. You can always add some such as bright sunny day, sunset, or night time.
- Using a coloring sheet while studying how hot air balloon works will make your child more engaged to it and enjoy learning.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
You don’t need to add heat for this hot air balloon to fly, you just need to add colors to it! The more colors, the higher it can go. So control it to your preferred altitude by filling it with the right amount of colors. You’re like a pilot and artist at the same time! Enjoy yourself and have a relaxing flight!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own hot air balloon flying coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons have many different colors. That’s why it’s perfect for the hot air balloon coloring page as colors are the one acting as fuel.
- Markers – Markers are an excellent choice if you want your colors to really pop! Don’t worry! It won’t affect the hot air balloon itself and it will not pop like its design.