Hey, what’s your hurry? This slow down sloth coloring page is asking you to chill out and have some fun!
Let’s Color the Slow Down Sloth Coloring Sheet
Usually, sloths are simple and lazy creatures. This slow down sloth coloring sheet sets the mood, urging you to slow down and relax!
How to Use the Slow Down Sloth Coloring Page
Simply put, slow down and have some fun! Here are some suggestions on how to do that with the slow down sloth coloring page:
- Learn more about sloths! Use this slow down sloth coloring sheet when studying sloths to make your discussion more fun and engaging.
- Have the kids color it based on their own preference and let them show their artwork and idea to everyone. You can find more sloth designs in our sloths collection.
- Sloths mostly dwell on the trees. But this slow sloth right here can be anywhere you like! Design the environment in the background for this sloth!
- The slow down sloth coloring sheet can also be used as a story tell! Have kids share what their favorite ways to slow down and relax.
- Have the kids color this slow down sloth coloring sheet after a fun unit study about sloths.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sloths are typically light brown in color, but you can color them whatever shade you choose. There is no right or wrong way to color this page. Be this sloth’s best friend and color it however you like!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites we used to color on our own slow down sloth coloring page.
- Markers – Color this fun sloth with bright markers that match your mood.
- Colored Pencils – Coloring Pencils are awesome! What shades work best for you?
- Crayons – Crayons are fail safe! They’re always a favorite here and come in soooooo many different colors!