Surprised Puppy Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
This dog’s face says it all! They say that it’s like that after seeing your art. Make more with the Surprised Puppy Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Surprised Puppy Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
The word “W-AW!” screams all over this pup’s face. I mean who wouldn’t after seeing your artworks. We’re a big fan of yours and we’re looking forward to more masterpieces you’ll make! Try this Surprised Puppy Dot-to-Dot Coloring sheet, it’s not only for exhibiting your coloring skill but also for showing how fine your motor skills are. Color it using anything you want! A great artist like you has no limits anyway. Have fun and let your art inspire more!
How to Use the Surprised Puppy Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the surprised puppy dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Using dot-to-dot coloring pages when studying about animals sounds like a great idea. Try it!
- Let’s play a game! Show this coloring sheet and let your child guess what animal is it and what is its sound.
- A classroom filled with cute animal wall decorations couldn’t be more awesome. Try printing out other animals from our collection too.
- Create paper animal crowns for kids’ party. Print, color, cut out, and wear. I can’t wait to see how cute they would look wearing those together!
- Use this as a writing prompt! Do you love surprises? What are the things that surprise you?
- Use the surprised puppy dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Having many coloring options and ideas makes coloring more fun! This puppy is not only your best friend but also your number one fan! Show your love by filling it with the colors that you love. The coloring tools depend on your wants too, so have fun and let your imagination run free as your coloring tool runs to your dot-to-dot coloring page.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Colored Pencils – There are no more questions to be asked when it comes to using colored pencils in a dot-to-dot coloring page. Connect the dots with its pointy end then color it right after!
- Fine Tip Marker – These coloring tools are perfect to make your artwork as bright as the day. They are also perfect for coloring on a giant size paper. Make that artwork stand out with fine tip markers!
- Crayons – With a vast palette of colors, there will be no end to the list of designs you can do for your dog. Whether you’re a starting artist or an already experienced one, crayons will always be a great choice.