It’s a unicorn! No, wait. It’s a cat! Uhm, what?! Double the magic with this caticorn dot-to-dot coloring page!
Let’s Color the Caticorn Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
It has the head and body of a cat with the horn and tail of a unicorn! Whoosh this mystical caticorn dot-to-dot coloring sheet to life with the help of your child’s fine motor and counting skills! And guess what? Adults can try it too! Have a fun bonding time coloring and connecting the dots of this caticorn. It is a perfect stress reliever for a long and tiring day.
How to Use the Caticorn Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Caticorn dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the caticorn dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the caticorn dot-to-dot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Teaching your child to quickly make a proper decision is beneficial for them. Use this coloring sheet to improve their decision-making while also having fun.
- Use this coloring page after a long and tiring day at home, school, or office. It is a good stress reliever and an exercise for the brain too.
- Design its background too! Is it something magical or is the caticorn sitting on the sofa?
- Have kids color their caticorn sheet while watching movies about cats or unicorns. We recommend Cats and My Little Pony.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
A cat and unicorn combined? Wow! Make sure to make your caticorn coloring sheet full of colors and spread that magic to anyone who sees it! Free your imaginations and make your artwork unique! You can also design a cool place and draw yourself for the background too!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own caticorn dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons will never fail you! With its wide variety of colors, it is the best companion you’ll ever have!
- Markers – A colorful and bright caticorn? That’s really magical! Can’t wait how it’ll turn out, we would love to see it!