A cute, plumpy birdie came over to visit… perhaps because you give him extra seeds? Have fun coloring this fat bird coloring page!
Let’s Color the Fat Bird Coloring Sheet
It’s the perfect afternoon project! We love coloring birds because they are a no-brainer, with birds coming in all shapes, sizes, and colors. That means that no matter how you color your adorable friend, it will fit right in! So use your imagination and creativity and color your fat bird sheet however you want!
How to Use the Fat Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the fat bird sheet, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the fat bird coloring sheet when studying birds.
- Use the fat bird sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Use it after going birdwatching. Which bird caught your attention?
- Color the background, too!
- Use it as a writing prompt! Have kids write a story about a day in the life of a bird.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
So, do you already have a plan for your fat bird coloring page? Do you want to make it your favorite color or fill it out with lots of little shapes? Go for it! Oops, did your child scribbled and colored outside of the lines? No big deal! You can color and decorate this fat bird sheet however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own fat bird coloring sheet.
- Watercolors – Watercolors and watercolor pencils are also a good option if you’d like to make it look like it’s perched on a branch at sunset. Let the watercolor move around and see how it dries up in the coolest shapes!
- Colored Pencils – We gravitated toward colored pencils with this coloring page because we wanted to work on shading.