Details, details, and more adorable details! Forget about time and unwind while decorating this dreamy unicorn coloring page!
Let’s Color the Dreamy Unicorn Coloring Sheet
When your child loves unicorns and fantasy creatures, this dreamy unicorn coloring page is the perfect option for coloring time! Packed with detail, the sheet is just waiting for your coloring genius. Don’t overthink it; let this beautiful unicorn lead your creativity through forests of cotton candy and sparkles.
How to Use the Dreamy Unicorn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the dreamy unicorn coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the dreamy unicorn coloring sheet when you want to reduce screen time.
- Use the dreamy unicorn page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter U and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- This coloring page has enough detail to keep kids busy and happy while you’re occupied.
- Use it for a unicorn birthday party – it makes a great activity!
- Make it a writing prompt! Ask kids to write a guide on how to take care of a unicorn.
- Turn it into a card for a special someone.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Chances are that, by now, you already have in mind how you want your unicorn to look like. Will you go delicate and simple or adventurous and crazy, with cookie-dough stars and chocolate clouds? Any way you go, we’re sure it’ll look amazing! There’s no right or wrong way of coloring your dreamy unicorn sheet. It’s your unicorn, after all, so have fun with it!.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own dreamy unicorn coloring sheet.
- Fine Tip Markers – Fine tip markers on cardstock are the way to go with this coloring sheet. Since it has so many details, if you use regular printer paper and markers, it may make the page too soft.
- Watercolors – Watercolors and watercolor pencils are also a good option if you’d like to get cool effets. Let the watercolor move around and see how it dries up in the coolest shapes!