Turtle Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
This friendly turtle wants to show you around the coral reef! Complete and decorate this adorable turtle dot-to-dot coloring page!
Let’s Color the Turtle Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
What’s not to love about dot-to-dot activities? Kids feel engaged. They can see what’s hiding behind those dots and will put on hard work into completing it. As an extra benefit, they’ll practice hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, counting… What would we do without these types of activities? This particular one features a lovely turtle that’s waiting to see you work wonders with this turtle dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
How to Use the Turtle Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the turtle dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the turtle dot-to-dot coloring sheet when practicing numbers and counting.
- Use the turtle dot-to-dot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids occupied when you’re getting lunch ready.
- Add a turtle-y cool background to the coloring page!
- Have kids color their turtle dot-to-dot sheet after a trip (or virtual field trip!) to the aquarium.
- Make it part of a coral reef diorama where your turtle meets other friends.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Hard work paid off, and now it’s time to color our turtle! Of course, a turtle is a turtle no matter what color it is! But, hey, it’s also ok if you want to paint it like a real turtle, just have lots of fun! If your imagination is leading you to unexplored lands, just listen to it! Without your personal touch, this dot-to-dot sheet would just be any other turtle.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own turtle dot-to-dot coloring page.
- Watercolors – Watercolors and watercolor pencils are also a good option if you’d like to make your turtle look like it’s underwater. Let the watercolor move around and see how it dries up in the coolest shapes!
- Glitter and glue – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some glitter. Or if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter markers, glitter crayons or glue.