Fire Truck Coloring Page
Blaze into a coloring session of fun with this free printable fire truck coloring page!
Let’s Color the Fire Truck Coloring Sheet
Whether you are doing activities for fire safety week in October, celebrate the fireman in your life, or just have a love for emergency responders, this fire truck coloring page is the perfect printable for you! Featuring an adorable fire truck, it leaves lots of room for you to be creative!
How to Use the Fire Truck Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the fire truck coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Create a collage! Color the fire truck and then glue small scraps of construction paper on top to create more of a 3D effect.
- Use the coloring sheet when doing a unit study on community helpers, fire safety week, or firemen.
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- The fire truck coloring sheet can be used as a writing prompt! Where is it headed? What will the firemen do when they arrive? How can you stay safe in a fire?
- Color it while watching a video about fire safety.
- Color it after reading a book about different types of trucks.
- Use it before or after a trip to the local fire station for a field trip.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
While most fire trucks are traditionally red, there are other color trucks. Don’t be afraid to make your fire truck stand out and reflect your personality. It can be any color you want – there’s no right or wrong way to color it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own fire truck coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We loved using colored pencils with this page because there were a few areas that needed a bit more detailed coloring.
- Markers – Fine-tip and broad-tip markers are both perfect for this coloring sheet because there are areas that need detail while others that would take more time to color in with a thin marker. Use whichever you like best!