Your big, caring, and definitely one of the cutest friends is finally here! Have fun with this Happy Elephant Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Happy Elephant Coloring Sheet
Look at those shining and shimmering eyes, there’s nothing to deny that it’s happy to be with you. Elephants may not reach the ground because of its size but its trunk does it all. It is what they use for breathing, eating, smelling, and more (and maybe they also use it to grab that paintbrush and paint). This big cutie is very talented and artistic, indeed, so that’s why you became really great friends, am I right?
How to Use the Happy Elephant Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the happy elephant coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Have a creative time with your friends by coloring this happy elephant coloring sheet.
- Use it in an alphabet study. It is perfect for the letter E – especially if animals interest your child.
- Dumbo is a great movie! You may want to use the coloring sheet after letting the kids watch it.
- Decorate a background for your friend. Make sure it’s spacious enough so you can play together.
- After coloring the happy elephant coloring sheet, let the kids share to the class the things that make them happy.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Elephants are grayish-black in color but it doesn’t mean that you should color this coloring sheet like that too. You can color it however you like and make your elephant unique – that is why we have imaginations. Color it with your favorite color, imitate the color of an elephant from an elephant in a TV show, or add some fun patterns to it. Oh, you can also do some fashion by designing clothes for it. That would be so cute!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own happy elephant sheet.
- Markers – Markers are great! The glowing and brilliant colors of markers will make your elephant shine! You might even want to hold 2 or 3 markers at the same time to get fun effects.
- Crayons – Crayons are always a good choice when coloring this sheet because they give you so many options. There are endless coloring possibilities! You can also add fun patterns by coloring your elephant’s body on a textured surface using crayons.