Hauler Truck Coloring Page
If you love trucks, you’ll love to entertain yourself with this one! Get comfy and have fun with this detailed hauler truck coloring page!
Let’s Color the Hauler Truck Coloring Sheet
It’s time for some heavy-duty creativity! Whether you’re studying the farm or transportation( or just love trucks) this hauler truck coloring page is the perfect tool to take your creativity to the next level.
How to Use the Hauler Truck Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the hauler truck coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the hauler truck coloring sheet when doing a unit study about the farm or construction work.
- Use the hauler truck page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Have kids color their hauler truck sheet while you watch a documentary about construction or trucks.
- Create a three-dimensional truck by making this coloring page into a collage! Use small bits of colored construction paper to glue on the truck after you are finished coloring it.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Put on your helmet and reflective vest, break out the crayons (or colored pencils or markers or whatever else you want to use), and start coloring! Don’t worry about what colors to use, because hauler trucks come in all colors and designs. Let your truck be unique just the way you are. That’s why we encourage you to use all sorts of coloring utensils to turn your hauler truck coloring sheet into a one-of-a-kind creation!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own hauler truck coloring page.
- Mixed media – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with everything you have on hand. Bottle caps, construction paper, stickers, you name it! Don’t hold yourself back!
- Colored Pencils – We broke out our favorite colored pencils and had a blast coloring this mandala coloring sheet. With so many opportunities for detail, we found that the colored pencils were just what we needed.