This Fishy Coloring Page isn’t ‘fishy’ at all, It has perfect fins and a bulgy pair of eyes that will make you run to get some vitamin sea.
Let’s Color the Fishy Coloring Sheet
Can you guess what type of fish is this? Clue: This fish belongs to a species of small fish and is known to be one of the best dancers under the sea. Answer: This is a Mandarin Fish. You heard it right! They are famous because of how unique they dance (only at sunset) to reproduce. So maybe that explains why they got that amazing fins and seemingly proud smile.
How to Use the Fishy Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this when studying about aquatic resources.
- After coloring this page, turn this into a diorama where you can also include other under the sea coloring sheets from our collections.
- Want to know more about Mandarin fish, read this and learn other cool things about this dancing fish.
- Decorate the walls of your classroom with this colorful fish.
- Having an under the sea party? Include this cute coloring page as decors. They may look great as cupcake toppers.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This fish longs for water! So why not fill all the white spaces with the colors of the sea. Then, include other underwater things such as sponges and seaweeds. Grab your tools and be creative!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Markers – I personally like markers because of its vibrancy when you apply it to a thick paper. Just watch out for some marker bleeding.
- Crayons – Still the best choice for artworks. You might want to experiment by using them on a textured surface.