Adding an apple a day can make your stress go away! So start picking colors and have fun coloring this Kawaii Apple Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Kawaii Apple Coloring Sheet
Eating apples is exceptionally good for you. Not only when you eat them but also when you color this Kawaii apple coloring page! Eating and coloring have something in common. You know what? They can make your stress disappear. Just remember don’t eat this coloring page! Just use your coloring tools in it and have fun!
How to Use the Kawaii Apple Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this Kawaii Apple Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page when studying a unit about fruits. Check out our food collection when you need more.
- Create bookmarks. Print, color, cut and laminate it to make it more durable.
- Apples are great wall decor in the classroom. After all, apples signify wisdom and learning. So print, color, cut and laminate this coloring page.
- Use this when learning about letter A of the alphabet.
- Create a huge apple tree in your classroom. Hang this kawaii apple coloring page and use the back as a word bank. Every day your kids will get to pick the words they like. Adding more fruits in your tree as they learn new words.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Don’t waste time deciding how to color or fill in your favorite apple. You can do whatever you want with this coloring page! If the lines are too restrictive, don’t be afraid to doodle outside of them to express yourself!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – When coloring this page, use crayons to create a seemingly infinite pallet of colors. It’s simple to use but it can create vivid coloring page.
- Markers – Print this coloring page on thick paper to avoid the marker bleeding through and ruining it. You’ll be surprised at how much more brilliant your drawings will appear when you use markers!