Who loves bananas and climbing on trees? This cheeky little monkey of course! Grab your crayons and print out this friendly monkey coloring page to make your day a little bit brighter.
Let’s Color the Friendly Monkey Coloring Sheet
You know what makes the world a better place? Monkeys! They are so awesome – they can climb anything and their faces just make you want to smile. The best part is that there’s this super cute coloring sheet of the sweetest friendly monkey you’ve ever seen. We’re betting it will brighten your day up in no time at all.
How to Use the Friendly Monkey Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the friendly monkey coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the friendly monkey coloring sheet when you’re doing a unit study about monkeys.
- Use the monkey coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter M.
- Color your friendly monkey and add trees and plants to the background. Don’t forget to add a banana!
- Use it after reading a book about monkeys!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Coloring is a fun way to keep your mind occupied and express creativity. If you’re tired of coloring inside the lines, make sure to print out our free friendly monkey printable coloring page that lets you color outside them! This is yours to decorate however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own friendly monkey coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons are a perfect tool for coloring! They’re great for tracing the edge and outlining, then adding in some color.
- Colored Pencils – Coloring and doodling with colored pencils can take a simple coloring sheet from boring to brilliant!