Don’t be afraid with this Letter S-Snake alphabet coloring page. After all, this reptile will help you learn the alphabet. Just give it a try.
Let’s Color the Letter S – Snake Alphabet Coloring Sheet
Snakes may appear frightening, but on this Letter S – Snake alphabet coloring page, we’ll discover how adorable they can be as you fill this sheet with awesome colors and textures. Look at those spots, don’t forget to fill those in with asp-solutely amazing colors.
How to Use the Letter S – Snake Alphabet Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this alphabet coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this when studying words that start with Letter S.
- Use this when also studying animal sounds. Snakes make memorable and easy to imitate sounds for children.
- Can’t find a positive snake story for kids ? Try Spoofy Wants to Grow Feet
- Complete the letters with the other coloring sheets in our Alphabet collection to make wall decor for your classroom.
- You’ll never tire of discovering interesting facts about this reptile. Check out National Geographic Kids for more.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We can’t wait to color this coloring page! There are lots of lines and shapes to fill in, so we know it’s going to be fun. Join us! What colors do you want to use? Would blue or yellow work best for the snake’s skin? Which one will make your pictures stand out more – reds, greens, oranges…? The sky is the limit for your coloring creativity!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Crayons are a coloring artist’s best friend. You can make some pretty awesome creations by using these little sticks of pigment!
- Markers – Be sure to print this coloring page on sturdy paper so that the marker doesn’t bleed through and ruin it. You’ll be amazed at how much more vibrant your drawings will look with markers!