We didn’t think that wrinkles can make you pretty until we saw this Pug Dog Coloring Page. Color it and show off those wrinkles!
Let’s Color the Pug Dog Coloring Sheet
This cute doggie doesn’t have a typical appearance. It has wrinkles, a short-muzzled face, and a curled tail that makes them different. Know that being different isn’t a bad thing, but instead, makes you unique and beautiful in your own way. So when coloring this pug dog coloring sheet, you don’t need to only use light brown and black colors, you can use anything you like! Get your copy now and enjoy showing off its unique beauty!
How to Use the Pug Dog Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this pug dog coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the pug dog coloring sheet when doing alphabet study. It is perfect to represent the letter P or D.
- Use this on a unit study about dogs, especially when talking about their different breeds.
- Decorate your classroom bulletin board. Cut out the pug dog after coloring it and fill your classroom with cuteness!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
They say that pugs are great companions, even for children. So it makes a lot of sense to let your child have this Pug Dog Coloring Sheet and let this cute doggie help them in their coloring practice. You can let your child use any coloring tools that make them happy. They can also color outside the lines since they’re still learning. There is absolutely no right or wrong way to color it. Get your copy now and start your fun art adventure!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – You can give your pug a fun texture. Just use the crayons and color on your desired textured surface to see how amazing it will look!
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are the best invention ever! They can add layers to specific parts of your coloring for highlights and shadows. Your artwork will be so vibrant with all those colors!