Sassy and sweet describes this playful kitten! Break out the crayons and let’s color this cute kitten coloring page together!
Let’s Color the Cute Kitten Coloring Sheet
We definitely have a chance of being crazy cat ladies and men over here because cats and kittens make us swoon. Their independence, their funny antics, and, when they allow it, their snuggliness just makes us smile. This cute kitten coloring sheet is perfect for showing our love of all things feline.
How to Use the Cute Kitten Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cute kitten coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the cute kitten coloring sheet when you want to reduce screen time and increase creativity and coloring time.
- Use the cute kitten page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C (cat) or K (kitten) especially if you’re doing an animal-themed alphabet.
- Color your cute kitten and send it to an animal shelter for them to decorate the walls for animals waiting for a new home.
- Use it after visiting a cat adoption event!
- Make it a writing prompt! Ask kids to write an ad for a kitten waiting to be adopted.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Cats are the most popular pet in America with over 60 million cat owners living there. But that doesn’t stop people from getting creative and designing their own cats! Cover your cute kitten sheet with whatever colors you want, no matter how crazy or simple they may be; it’s all about having fun after all!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cute kitten coloring sheet.
- Fine Tip Markers – Fine tip markers on cardstock are a great option for this coloring sheet. It has so many details, you may smudge them with regular printer paper and pens.
- Crayons – Crayons are always a good choice when coloring this kitten. They give you so many options and there’s no limit to the ways they’ll allow for your creativity!