Don’t be scared, scarecrows are great friends. Befriend it and invite it in for a fun coloring time using the Scarecrow Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Scarecrow Coloring Sheet
Scarecrows are meant to be scary to deter birds from destroying crops, but we can’t blame you if you’re being captivated by its sweet smile instead. We fully understand what you feel, but we need to respect them and refrain from disturbing them while they work. Why not take a picture with it and color your scarecrow coloring sheet in the meantime. Then, after you’re done, as well as the scarecrow, you two can now spend time together. Get your coloring tools now and keep yourself busy like your friend!
How to Use the Scarecrow Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this Scarecrow Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page when going to a farm to learn what things seen in the farm are, and what their purpose is.
- Have a farm-themed party! Fill your house with a lot of crops decoration, and, of course, the scarecrow coloring sheet!
- Print it out on card-stock, color it in, cut out the scarecrow, then laminate it to use as a magnet on your fridge.
- Use this when learning about letter S of the alphabet.
- Use it after reading a story book or after watching a movie with scarecrows in it.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
What will you do to your scarecrow coloring sheet? Will you make it look like the one you saw on your trip to a pumpkin patch, or like the one from a story you have read/movie you have watched? Whatever it is, as long as you are having a good time, you can do it with this scarecrow coloring sheet. They are used to being still all day so you don’t have to rush coloring it. Take your time and enjoy each moment to make your rest more relaxing and entertaining!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – When coloring or designing, crayons are a great fit! They are flexible and easy to use, that’s why they are every artists best friend!
- Markers – The brighter your scarecrow is, the more efficient it will be in scaring birds. Use markers to make it the brightest one, and don’t let any bird destroy your crops!