Join the birdie as it prepares to take flight. Get this Bird Flapping Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page and soar high with your coloring magic!
Let’s Color the Bird Flapping Coloring Sheet
As much as we want to fly, we can’t just flap our arms as fast as we can. We humans don’t have the ability to fly. It’s nothing to worry about because we can still do many things, even if we can’t fly. One of such abilities is being able to connect the dots and color this bird flapping dot-to-dot coloring sheet! With this bird flapping page, we can still feel like we’re flying. It may not be like the birds but we can still take flight in our own way — by using our imaginations and our great coloring skills! Get your coloring tools now and join this birdie in soaring high!
How to Use the Bird Flapping Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this bird flapping coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Reinforce the bird flapping coloring sheet in your unit study about birds to make it more interesting and engaging.
- The bird flapping page is perfect to represent the letter B the alphabet. It will also make your child more interested in studying.
- Have a zoo-themed birthday party for your child if they’re greatly interested in animals. Use the bird flapping page as a decoration. You can check out our other animal collections for more.
- The flapping bird looks like it is starting to fly or learning to fly. It makes a good design for your school binder cover to symbolize that you are still learning and will always be willing to learn.
- This coloring page is a great way of keeping kids busy and distracted while you’re on a car trip.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Birds come in many different types, sizes, and colors. That’s why, when coloring this bird flapping dot-to-dot coloring sheet, you don’t have to follow any rules. Color it in using your own imagination. Enjoy!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Markers – A shiny bird will definitely catch the attention of everyone. Make your bird bright and glowing with the help of the markers!
- Glitters and glue – Want more shine to your artwork? Then glitters are perfect for you! You can also add glitters to have a magical effect when your bird flap its wings.