Looking for a fun activity for your kids before bedtime? This Sleeping Unicorn coloring page is perfect for them!
Let’s Color the Sleeping Unicorn Coloring Sheet
Are your kids fed up with the usual storytime before bedtime? We have a solution for that! Put the book back on the shelf, bring out their favorite coloring tools and give them this sleeping unicorn coloring sheet. Coloring before bedtime is a great way to relax and will make them fall asleep easier – and faster (hallelujah!).
How to Use the Sleeping Unicorn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Sleeping Unicorn coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the Sleeping Unicorn coloring sheet when doing a unit study on fictional characters, unicorns, or mythology.
- Use the Sleeping Unicorn page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter U as in unicorn and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use it for a unicorn birthday party – it makes a great activity!
- Hang up some of your artwork as decoration around the house
- This is perfect after reading about unicorns together during unit studies at home or school – its more interactive than traditional assignments since students can actually create something (and have fun doing it!).
What to Use with This Coloring Page
An escape from reality is what many people say they need. Whether it’s with coloring or another type of art, the ability to use our hands and minds in a creative manner can be an important part of treating ourselves well. When we feel like life has us down for too long, these little breaks are just what we need! Take some time out when you’re feeling sad, frustrated (or even happy!) by grabbing your favorite pack of markers or crayons and let yourself really color outside the lines today!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Sleeping Unicorn coloring page.
- Crayons – One of our favorite things to do when using crayons is use them on a textured surface. We love how the colors mix together and create all new shades! It’s so cool, right?
- Colored Pencils – Colored pencils are the best invention ever! They can add layers to specific parts of your coloring for highlights and shadows. Your artwork will be so vibrant with all those colors that everyone loves!