This adorable but shy monster wants to be your friend! Print out and color this free Loch Ness monster coloring page!
Let’s Color the Loch Ness Monster Coloring Sheet
People call this adorable monster Nessie. She lives in the deep ends of a lake called Loch Ness. Nessie is very shy, and few people have seen her. So what color do you think Nessie is? Can you imagine what’s underwater in Loch Ness? This is the perfect time to set your imagination free with this adorable and mysterious Loch Ness Monster coloring sheet.
How to Use the Loch Ness Monster Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Loch Ness Monster coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the Loch Ness monster coloring sheet when doing a unit study on fables and fictional stories.
- Use the Loch Ness monster page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S as in swim and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Loch Ness is surrounded by beautiful mountains. Why not adding some in the background?
- When studying lakes in Geography, tell kids Nessie’s legend. Use the Loch Ness coloring page as a closing activity.
- Unleash the imagination. Kids love to make up stories. Introduce them to Nessie and give them this Loch Ness coloring sheet.What’s Nessie’s story? Is Nessie a half dinosaur, half turtle? Is she an alien?
- Math time! How many ovals can your kids count on Nessie? Ask them to color the ovals using a specific color.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
After learning about lakes and mysterious monsters, kids will be hyped up to color this Loch Ness monster coloring sheet! There’s so much room for imagination! Options are endless when it comes to decorating this adorable Loch Ness monster coloring sheet.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Loch Ness Monster coloring page.
- Colored pencils – Colored (and watercolor) pencils are also a good option. If you’d like to make it look like it’s underwater, use watercolor pencils, let the pigment move around, and see how it dries up in the coolest shapes!
- Markers – You would like to do the outline and fill-in style of coloring with markers on this one. It’ll look terrific! So markers are definitely on the list