Smiling Starfish Coloring Page
This Smiling Starfish Coloring Page will never fail to make you smile. Print your free copy now and be the coloring star of the world!
Let’s Color the Smiling Starfish Coloring Sheet
If you thought that stars are only seen in the sky, the starfish coloring sheet will prove you wrong. They may not shine like the stars in the sky but with their beautiful colors, they’re so pretty to look at.
There are many different color variations of starfishes that you can copy when coloring the starfish page if you want a more realistic look. But take note that you are not limited by nature and that there is always room for more. Make your starfish unique and put a smile on everyone’s face as soon as they see it!
How to Use the Smiling Starfish Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the starfish coloring sheet when having an alphabet study. It is perfect to represent the letter S.
- After coloring the coloring sheet, you may also want to consider framing it and hanging it into your wall to fill your home with beachy happiness.
- Missing the beach? Color the starfish coloring sheet when you don’t have time to travel. It will make you feel relaxed and give you that beach-vibe.
- The starfish coloring sheet can also be used when teaching your child different shapes.
- Print a mini-size of the starfish coloring sheet and make a magnet out of it. Stick it in your refrigerator and let it hold all of your “star-worthy” papers.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Color the starfish coloring sheet any way you’d like. Try your hand at a fun background and fill the sea with many different colors. No matter how you color it, it’s sure to make you (and everyone who sees it!) smile!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Watercolor – Watercolors are perfect for this water creature. They are also fun to use and will definitely put a smile to your face. Just be sure to use thick watercolor or cardstock paper so that the paint doesn’t bleed through the page.
- Glitter – To create that extra special magical and glowing effect for your starfish, add a sprinkle of glitter after you color it in.