Let’s head to the pumpkin patch! We bet that no matter what pumpkins we find, none will be as adorable as this cute pumpkin coloring page!
Let’s Color the Cute Pumpkin Coloring Sheet
Pumpkins are perfect for fall and with one as cute as this, they’re hard to resist! Big, bright eyes and a cheeky little grin make this cute pumpkin coloring page one of our very favorite fall coloring sheets. Like all coloring pages, it really doesn’t matter how you color it. Go wild with your pumpkin decorating skills and create a one-of-a-kind pumpkin patch masterpiece!
How to Use the Cute Pumpkin Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cute pumpkin coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the pumpkin coloring sheet when doing a unit study about the farm, fall, Halloween, or pumpkins.
- Use it as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P and can be added to your alphabet coloring portfolio.
- It’s perfect for keeping the kids busy while you’re cooking dinner.
- What’s behind the pumpkin? Color in the area around it to create the ultimate pumpkin patch – or maybe a store pumpkin display!
- Make a recipe using pumpkins and color this cute pumpkin while you’re waiting for it to finish cooking.
- Have a pumpkin coloring contest for your students (or maybe the whole school!).
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Coloring isn’t an activity where there’s a right or wrong. In fact, we believe you can use any colors you want to color a coloring page and it’s always going to be okay. There are also endless possibilities for what you can use to color it in. Want to use crayons? Sure thing! Prefer markers for your coloring sessions? No problem. You use what you want to use!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cute pumpkin coloring page.
- Crayons & Markers – We went a little bit rogue with this cute pumpkin coloring page and used both markers AND crayons when we colored it in. Crazy, we know! We outlined the shape in marker and then colored in the large areas with crayons.
- Colored pencils – Colored pencils are always great and they work well with this coloring sheet. If you’re working on shading, colored pencils are definitely the way to go!