Get ready, quick! You don’t want to be left behind by the train, do you? Have a fast and safe trip with this Train Engine Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Train Engine Coloring Sheet
Choo-choo! About to be late for your school, work, or other errands? Don’t worry! This Train Engine Coloring Sheet has your back! Unlike cars that travel on the road, trains travel on tracks. So you can enjoy a fast, traffic-less, and safe journey!
This Train Engine Coloring Sheet will not only lessen your worry about being late but you don’t have to worry about how you’ll color it. Enjoy coloring it any way that you’d like and make it the train ride that you’ll never forget!
How to Use the Train Engine Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the train engine coloring page but here are some of our personal favorites:
- Print it on sturdy paper and make a collage by creating a three-dimensional model of this vehicle.
- “Train” and teach your kids about trains and train travel while using this coloring page.
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun – especially if you’re focusing on vehicles!
- Let kids use this coloring sheet after riding the train. They’ll definitely be excited about it.
- Use it after watching their favorite shows about trains. (Thomas and Friends is a good one!)
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Trains have no standard color or design so feel free to color it whatever you like. Make it unique, it’s your train! Color it bright red like a sports car or fill it in with the color pink, your choice! Invite your friends too and see who can make the most remarkable train!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own Train Engine coloring page.
- Markers – Markers will absolutely make this train engine bright and shiny! Imagine how cool it would look on a sunny day? We can’t wait to see the result! Just don’t forget to use a sturdy paper to avoid having the color bleed through.
- Crayons – Crayons are perfect to use on a coloring page because of the wide variety of shades. Invite your friends to come over for a coloring party and see who has the craziest imagination!