Life is Too Short to Wait Motivational Coloring Page
Let this Life is too Short to Wait Motivational Coloring page serve as a reminder that we should savor the moment and treasure the present.
Let’s Color the Life is Too Short to Wait Motivational Coloring Sheet
Life might feel incredibly long at times, and a day can feel like seconds at other times. Days spent in joy and happiness provide us with the optimism and courage to face another day. Seek inspiration from this Life is Too Short to Wait Motivational coloring page, and let your inner desire to live a happier life out.
How to Use the Life is Too Short to Wait Motivational Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Decorate your fridge with this coloring page. Don’t forget to make a set of magnets from bottle tops to hold the artwork in place.
- Print and frame it. Then, hang it on your wall to keep you motivated all day. You can also check out other sheets from our Adult coloring collection.
- Are you out of ribbon? Nope. Make your own gift bow with a coloring page! Use a paper bow to dress up your gifts.
- Make a fake stained-glass window with this coloring sheet.
- Turn coloring pages into bookmarks! Minimize the print out, cut them into bookmarks and add tassels. If you feel the paper is too thin, glue cardstock to the back of your coloring sheets or laminate them before adding tassels.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As adults, we think it’s important to use the right tool for each job, and many people find this all too true when they’re coloring. What are your preferences? Do you prefer markers or colored pencils? Or maybe watercolors instead of crayons! Whatever materials speak best to you feel free to let them be in control on these pages – just make sure that how you color it makes your heart happy.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Colored Pencil – When it comes to detailing, colored pencils are the best. It will give you precision and control as you fill the page with colors.
- Color Pens – In you don’t want to sharpen everytime, use color pens. This is perfect because of its vibrancy. You can make this artwork more vivid when you use this tool.