Colors can create an ambient mood at home. So, turn your home into a welcoming one when you color this Welcome to Our Home Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Welcome to Our Home Coloring Sheet
When it comes to our homes or places we visit, we think that most of us appreciate a welcoming atmosphere. There’s nothing like walking into a room and immediately feeling a sense of warmth and comfort. There’s also nothing quite like hearing that your home is warm and inviting. You can personalize the kind of mood your guest will experience when you use and color this Welcome to our Home Coloring page.
How to Use the Welcome to Our Home Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Laminate or put this coloring page in a frame and hang it on your door or hallways.
- Use this coloring page pieces to embellish a plain gift bag.
- Having a house warming party? Turn this into a table card and let your guess be reminded that they are most welcome in your space.
- Turn this into a gift to someone who has just bought his or her dream house. Get more designs from our Adult coloring collection.
- Print a mini version to create a refrigerator magnet that will hold important papers. Check this link to learn how.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Coloring requires concentration, but not to the point of being stressful. It activates your frontal lobe, which is in charge of organizing and problem solving and allows you to put everything else aside and live in the moment. So, let’s make your house warm with this welcoming coloring page.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Gel Pens – It’s a lot of fun to color with gel pens! Markers’ richness, watercolors’ fluidity, and colored pencils’ fine point are all present. As a result, they’re popular for coloring various types of coloring pages! Just make sure the ink is completely dry before attempting to touch it.
- Fine Tip Marker – When you use a fine tip marker, it’s like drawing on a large piece of colored paper! They’re great for adding intricacy and a lot of color to any coloring page.