This sloth is just loving and enjoying every single moment. Let’s get ready to decorate this Lounging Sloth Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Lounging Sloth Coloring Sheet
You are all welcome to relax and unwind with this furry friend! We love sloths because they remind us to take one day at a time, breathe in, and be present in the moment. Coloring pages provide opportunities for creativity, reflection, and good conversations. This lounging sloth coloring sheet is no exception.
How to Use the Lounging Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the lounging sloth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this sloth sheet as part of a weekend coloring session with friends.
- Use the lounging sloth coloring sheet to keep the fast finishers busy and entertained in class.
- Color it and make it part of a simple diorama.
- Make a collage and decorate the backgroung, too!
- Make a sloth art exhibition using this and our other sloth coloring pages.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
When you feel like life is going too fast, this lounging sloth is here to help you take it easy. Make yourself a nice cup of tea, put on some music, and leave all your stress behind while coloring this calm lounging sloth. Use your imagination and color it with abandon! Your lounging sloth sheet can be purple. Or it could have spots that look like flowers or stars. Whatever you want to do to decorate this lounging sloth coloring sheet is totally up to you!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own lounging sloth sheet.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Colored Pencils – We gravitated toward colored pencils with this coloring page because we wanted to work on shading and details in the tree trunk and the sloth himself.