Astronaut Coloring Page
Spaceships and rockets! This friendly astronaut wants to take us on an adventure! Are you ready to color this free astronaut coloring page?
Let’s Color the Astronaut Coloring Sheet
The universe is full of wonderful things! Let your imagination skyrocket while coloring this cute planet coloring page! Usually, spacesuits are white, but yours can be yellow, red, even zebra or tiger! Whatever you choose to imagine, have fun! Make your astronaut coloring page look fly!
How to Use the Astronaut Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the astronaut coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the astronaut coloring sheet when doing a unit study on space, stars, and planets. Are there any cool facts about astronaut training that your kids would find interesting?
- Use the astronaut page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter A and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- The universe isn’t an empty space; there are stars and nebulas, planets and galaxies. Color the background, too!
- Use the astronaut coloring page as a closing activity after studying space missions.
- Unleash the imagination. Ask your child to tell you a story while coloring the astronaut sheet. Where is the astronaut? What’s the mission?
- Language arts time! Have kids list parts of speech related to astronauts and space exploration.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
After learning about stars and planets, this astronaut coloring sheet leaves a lot to the imagination! What colors did you see in class? Do you want your astronaut to look like one of the planets you studied? Go for it! There’s no right or wrong way of coloring your astronaut sheet. It’s your mission, space cadet, so have fun with it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own astronaut coloring page.
- Crayons – We love crayons for this astronaut coloring sheet! After all, what’s not to love about crayons? They’re so versatile and come in sooo many different colors!
- Glitter and glue – Print the coloring page out on cardstock and go crazy with some glitter. Or, if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter makers or glue.