Snowflake Coloring Page
It’s winter all year round with this adorable snowflake. So grab your coloring tools and get ready to color this free snowflake coloring page!
Let’s Color the Snowflake Coloring Sheet
When we think about winter, usually white and blue are the colors that pop into our minds. And it’s also true that snowflakes are white. But you don’t have to color this snowy fella all white or blue if you’re feeling edgy! Make it pink instead, draw bubbles on it… take this snowflake coloring page to wherever your imagination drives you!
How to Use the Snowflake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the snowflake coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the snowflake coloring sheet when doing a unit study on seasons.
- Use the snowflake page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Don’t leave your snowflake all alone. Draw and color on the background, too!
- Play Scattergories! Have kids name animals, things, colors, trees, etc., that are related to winter. Then, close the activity with our adorable snowflake coloring sheet.
- Make a collage! Use a variety of materials to decorate this snowflake coloring sheet.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Chances are that, by now, you already have in mind how you want your lovely snowflake to look like. Will you go delicate and simple or adventurous and crazy? Any way you go, we’re sure it’ll look amazing! There’s no right or wrong way of coloring your snowflake sheet. It’s your snowflake, so have fun with it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own snowflake coloring page.
- Colored pencils – Colored pencils are versatile and can help you create a variety of cool effects. They’re also the perfect tool if you need to add some fine detail!
- Glitter and glue – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some glitter. Or, if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter makers or glue. Make your love for all things snowy shine bright!