Taxi Coloring Page
Beep, beep! Your taxi is here! Let’s visit the most interesting places around the city with this adorable taxi coloring page!
Let’s Color the Taxi Coloring Sheet
So, where are we going? To the mall, the museum, or the zoo… this friendly taxi will take you wherever you want to go! But it needs to be colored first. Not all taxi cars are yellow. Some are green, black, orange, and some even have cool designs. So, your taxi car can be whatever color (or colors!) you want! Just have fun with your taxi coloring sheet.
How to Use the Taxi Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the taxi coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the taxi coloring sheet when doing a unit study on transportation.
- Use the taxi page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- What’s a taxi without a city? Why not adding one to the background?
- Use the taxi coloring sheet to discuss about manners. Have kids list some good manners that we should have when using a taxi.
- Show kids pictures of different taxi cars around the world. Which taxi car they liked the most? Prompt them to use that car as their inspiration.
- Oh, no! The taxi broke down! Talk about basic car maintenance (you can use an online game) and use this taxi coloring sheet as a closing activity.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
After a fun car or taxi ride, you will love to decorate this taxi coloring sheet! There are endless ways to color your taxi, so go anywhere your imagination leads you! Your taxi can even drive you to outer space if you wish! It’s fine if kids want to scribble on it or if they go a bit out of the line, just have fun!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own taxi coloring page.
- Mixed media – You can make your project look three dimensional by adding construction paper, bottle caps, beans, colored paper, and so much more.
- Crayons – You can never go wrong with crayons! Color over a textured surface to get some cool effects!