Bear Coloring and Cutting Page
Let’s discover national parks and forest animals with this friendly bear! Print it out and color your own bear coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Bear Coloring Sheet
Learning about animals is always fun, even more fun if it combines coloring and cutting practice! This bear coloring page is ideal for practicing some of the essential early childhood skills. The sky’s the limit when it comes to coloring and decorating this adorable bear coloring sheet. Whichever way you chose to decorate it, we’re sure it’ll look bear-y cute!
How to Use the Bear Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the adorable bear coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the bear coloring sheet when studying wildlife or ecosystems.
- Use the bear coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B.
- Color and cut out this bear sheet and decorate your classroom walls.
- Use the bear coloring sheet after visiting a national park.
- Make it a lovely thank-you note for someone special.
- Use it after reading a story with a bear, like Paddington.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We can think of so many options to color this bear sheet! Maybe you want to paint it like the one you saw at the national park, or maybe you don’t. It’s totally fine! It doesn’t have to look like a normal bear: green, neon, or textured. Make your bear look however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own bear coloring page.
- Markers – Markers are versatile and fun! They are easy to hold and are great to work on precision… or not!
- Sponges and paint– Dab, dab your sponge on your project, and see how cool and textured it looks!