Time for a new adventure! Explore the savannah with this adorable lion! Print it out and color your own lion face coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Lion Face Coloring Sheet
Another lion coloring and cutting practice? Yes, please! This lion face coloring page is ideal for practicing some of the essential early childhood skills. But, beware, roaring laughter ahead! There are tons and tons of ways of coloring and decorating their lion face coloring sheet. So don’t worry if they scribble all over it or color out of the lines; it’s all part of the fun!
How to Use the Lion Face Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the adorable lion face coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the lion face coloring sheet when studying wildlife or ecosystems.
- Use the lion face coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter L.
- Use this lion face sheet to practice recognizing shapes. How many circles and half-circles can your kids count?
- Research some fun facts about lions. Kids choose their favorite fun fact and stick it to their art journal next to their lion face coloring sheet.
- When encouraging participation, have kids raise their lions instead of raising their hands.
- Practice parts of the body! Tell kids to color the lion’s eyes black, the nose pink, and so on.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There’s no right or wrong way of decorating this lovely lion face coloring page. Fill its mane with scribbles or shapes… or even flowers! Color it like a real lion or make it an alien lion, have a blast whatever you choose to do!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own lion face coloring page.
- Crayons – Kids love crayons and we do, too! What about grabbing your hairdryer and melting some old crayons?
- Colored pencils– Colored pencils are an all-time favorite for everyone! Add layers of color to create texture and depth to your artwork.