Unlike chilis, bell peppers are sweeter when it gets red. Amazing right? Color this Bell Pepper Coloring Page and show how sweet you are!
Let’s Color the Bell Ppeprs Coloring Sheet
Bell peppers are interesting as they have different colors with different flavors which make them perfect for being used in many different dishes. (Did we just say the word “different” three times in a sentence and it actually made sense? That’s different! Ha!)
Well, bell peppers are really one of a kind, aren’t they? Try adding more variations of colors and think of what flavor it will be based on the color.
How to Use the Bell Pepper Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this bell pepper coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring sheet for the letter B or the letter P when studying the alphabet.
- After a fun coloring activity, play a game with the class using the coloring sheet to make it more interesting. Can your classmates guess the flavor of your bell pepper by its color?
- It’s perfect to use the bell pepper coloring sheet for a unit study about vegetables and teaching your child how important it is to eat healthy.
- Waiting for the doctor’s appointment? Bring a coloring sheet with you to keep your child busy.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Bell peppers have many different colors. You can either choose from them or make a unique one from your imagination.
You can absolutely fill it with any colors you want using any coloring tools you want. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you. The only thing to keep in mind is to have lots of fun while working on this bell pepper coloring page!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Make it dark, bright, or simple using crayons. With so many options to choose from, you can achieve any bell pepper color you want! You can even combine different colors and see a new color that you haven’t seen before.
- Fine Tip Markers – Fine tip markers are perfect to make your bell pepper shine and be different from other bell peppers. They are like the bright equivalent of colored pencils! They are perfect for detail and add a lot of color and vibrancy to any coloring page.