Don’t be fooled by the cute smile of this Kawaii Lemon Coloring Page! It may look so sweet, but its sourness will definitely make you pucker!
Let’s Color the Kawaii Lemon Coloring Sheet
With that sweet smile and wink, everyone will surely love this adorable lemon. But be careful! As soon as you taste it, sourness kicks its way through!
While this kawaii lemon coloring sheet is not an actual lemon, it’s still perfect to print out and use while you’re drinking some yummy lemonade. So have fun filling it with colors and let any sourness of the day just drift away!
How to Use the Kawaii Lemon Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the kawaii lemon coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Any unit study could be made a lot more interesting and entertaining if you add a coloring activity to it. Print the kawaii lemon page and try now!
- Use the kawaii lemon page as part of your alphabet study. It’s a good representation for the letter L and it will definitely make your study time sweeter!
- It’s perfect to give it to kids while on the way to a local farmer’s market.
- Use the kawaii lemon coloring sheet when studying about different tastes – sweet, sour, salty, savory, and bitter.
- Everybody wants a cute decoration for their home, classroom, books, etc. This lemon coloring page – along with our other kawaii coloring pages are perfect!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sourness causes the release of serotonin. Maybe that’s the reason why this kawaii lemon coloring sheet makes us so happy. So what are we all waiting for? Let us grab our coloring tools and let the coloring fun time begin!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own kawaii lemon coloring page.
- Markers – With markers, you can make the kawaii lemon coloring sheet brighter and more attractive. Its yellow color will shine if you use markers.
- Crayons – This kawaii lemon can be any color you’d like. So if you want to use different colors, just do it. There’s no right or wrong.