When thinking about sloths, what comes to mind? What do you imagine? Share your vision through this printable thinking sloth coloring page for all to see!
Let’s Color the Thinking Sloth Coloring Sheet
Sloths are lovable! This Thinking Sloth Coloring Sheet is absolutely something you should think about! It’s simply thoughtful! What colors do you think would be great for this project? It’s your sloth! So, color it how you like it! Make this coloring project slothfully yours!
How to Use the Thinking Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the thinking sloth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the thinking sloth coloring sheet when doing a unit study about sloths. Who wants to learn more about sloths?
- Let kids exchange sloths of different colors that they made. You can find more designs in our sloths collection.
- This sloth belongs in the animal kingdom, right? Design a cool sloth-theme in the background!
- Writing prompt! Have kids write their favorite sloth-related story and let them share their thoughts in front of the class or in FlipGrid.
- After a fun afternoon story-telling with the kids, have them color this lovely thinking sloth sheet.
- Color the sheet while watching a video about the daily life of a sloth or a live sloth zoo cam!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Sloths come in many shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong way to color this page. Your thinking sloth sheet can express your individuality. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different ideas to give your sloth what you think about it.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own thinking sloth coloring page.
- Markers – We like to color this sloth with earthy, yet vibrant markers because it makes it stand out and appear thoughtful.
- Colored Pencils – We’re all about colored pencils for this one! Use your favorite brand and color away.
- Crayons – There’s so many options with crayons to use for the thinking sloth. Crayons are always a good choice.
- Beads and Ribbons – You can also accesorize your sloth by using a ribbon as a scarf, or beads arrayed like jewelry to accentuate him. Just pay extra attention to these small pieces especially when working with your kids.