Get ready to roll and rock with this construction truck cement mixer coloring page!
Let’s Color the Cement Mixer Coloring Sheet
When your child loves all things construction related, this cement mixer coloring page is the perfect option for coloring time! Featuring a life-like cement mixer, the sheet is just waiting for your coloring genius. Don’t worry about what colors to use, because cement trucks come in all colors and designs!
How to Use the Cement Mixer Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cement truck coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Create a collage! Color the cement truck and then glue small scraps of construction paper on top to create more of a 3D effect.
- Use the coloring sheet when doing a unit study on construction workers, transportation, or trucks.
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- The cement truck coloring sheet can be used as a writing prompt! Where is it headed with all of the cement? What are the construction workers building with it?
- Color it while watching your favorite construction cartoon or show (Bob the Builder, anyone?).
- Color it after reading a book about different types of trucks or construction vehicles.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Cement trucks come in all different colors and designs, so go crazy with your coloring page. Don’t be afraid to make your cement truck stand out and reflect your favorite construction crew. It can be any color you want – there’s no right or wrong way to color it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own cement mixer truck coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We had a blast using colored pencils with this page because there were some small spaces that needed a bit more detail.
- Crayons – Good, old-fashioned crayons are always a winner and they were great to use with this cement truck coloring page.