Show your loved ones how much you care about them by coloring this gorgeous heart cupcake coloring page. Surprise them now!
Let’s Color the Heart Cupcake Coloring Sheet
Who can resist an adorable heart-shaped cupcake coloring page for Valentine’s Day? This incredibly simple heart cupcake coloring sheet needs no baking skills. You just have to be creative So, grab your markers and turn this coloring sheet into something that your loved ones will surely admire.
How to Use the Heart Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Heart Cupcake coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page as gift wrap. Wrap up a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.
- Express your affection with a DIY card by by printing it at 50% of its size and then gluing it on a piece of colored construction paper.
- Planning a group date night? Invite your friends or loved one over and color together. You can use other cupcake designs (here) for variation.
- How about a party game in your class? Cut the sheet into 2 and let your kids find the other half of the page and color together. This is a perfect pair up partner game for kids.
- Hang up some of your artwork as decoration around the house.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Allowing a child to color helps to activate the creative areas of their brain. When a youngster is coloring, he or she is surrounded by colors, forms, interpretations, and imagined stories. Even if your child draws the same picture over and over, the creative areas of the brain that process colors and forms are still being used. So, what are you waiting for? Go, download and enjoy this page with your kids!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cupcake coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons are a wonderful choice for coloring in this coloring page because of the wide range of colors they can produce. The options are infinite!
- Markers – This coloring page is incredibly colorful and entertaining! Markers add just the right amount of color, but be sure to print it on thick enough paper to minimize bleeding.
- Add some textures to your artwork by using beads or glitters. Just be careful when working with the small parts.