Sleepy Sloth Coloring Page
Yawwwwwn! This sleepy sloth coloring page just makes us want to take a nap – after we finish coloring it of course!
Let’s Color the Sleepy Sloth Coloring Sheet
There’s just something about sloths that make us relaxed…and happy. This sleepy sloth is no exception! Did you know that sloths move so slowly that moss actually grows on their backs? That doesn’t seem too hard to believe by the looks of this adorable guy!
How to Use the Sleepy Sloth Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the sleepy sloth coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sleepy sloth coloring sheet when studying animals that live in the rainforest.
- Use the sloth coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter s – especially if you’re doing the alphabet in animals.
- Make a mobile project with lots of rainforest animals out of this coloring page and some of the other animal coloring sheets! We recommend printing the pages out on cardstock if you’re going to do this because it will hold up better.
- Use the sleepy sloth as a writing prompt! What is he dreaming about? How long has he been sleeping?
- Color the page in after a trip to the zoo to see a sloth or after watching the sloth webcam at the Atlanta Zoo!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As we mentioned, sloths live in the rainforest. They are great at moving slowly and camouflaging themselves within the trees and foliage. So, while greens and browns and beiges are typically their color of choice, you can color your sloth any way that you want. After all, this sleepy sloth is all yours!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own sleepy sloth coloring page.
- Fine Tip Markers – We love using fine tip markers with this little guy. It makes the colors pop and creates a one of a kind sloth!
- Colored Pencils – For a softer finish, try coloring your sleepy sloth with colored pencils! With so many colors to choose from, there’s no right or wrong!