Break out the crayons and get ready, because we’re going down on the farm with this cow and barn coloring page!
Let’s Color the Cow and Barn Coloring Sheet
Put on your plaid and break out the crayons (or colored pencils or markers or whatever else you want to use) and start coloring this adorable cow and barn coloring page! It features a cute cow (did you see its heart?! oh my!) and a state-of-the-art barn (okay, we’re making that up…we don’t know what’s inside). Anyway, it’s a perfect cow and barn coloring page if ever we saw one – and hopefully, you feel the same way too!
How to Use the Cow and Barn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cow and barn coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the coloring sheet when doing a unit study on the farm. If you’re doing homeschool preschool this is the perfect coloring page to add to your social studies units!
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter C and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- The cow and barn coloring sheet can be used as a writing prompt! What’s the cow doing? Is it supposed to be out of the barn?
- Color it while watching a farm life video.
- Color it after reading a book like Click, Clack, Moo – Cows That Type.
- Use it before or after a field trip to the farm.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We’re all about self-expression and this coloring sheet leaves a lot to the imagination! Color your cow purple and your barn yellow. Maybe the grass is orange and the sky is green. Or maybe you want to use traditional colors to make the coloring page the cutest artwork you have ever seen. No matter how you choose to color it, have fun!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own barn and cow coloring page.
- Crayons – We were all about crayons when coloring this coloring sheet.
- Fine-Tip Markers – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some fine-tip markers. Or wide-tip markers. Whatever floats your boat.