Celebrate summer with this lovely flamingo! Have your tools ready, and have fun decorating this adorable flamingo coloring page!
Let’s Color the Flamingo Coloring Sheet
While most flamingos are traditionally pink, this one is allowed to feel extra edgy. Don’t be afraid to make your flamingo stand out and reflect your personality. It can be any color you want – there’s no right or wrong way to color it!
How to Use the Flamingo Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the flamingo coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the flamingo coloring sheet when doing a unit study about birds.
- Use the flamingo page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Where’s the flamingo? Don’t settle with just coloring it, design a cool background, too!
- Do you know flamingo Bob? Find out a bit about him, and then color this lovely flamingo sheet.
- Writing prompt! Have kids write about a day in the life of flamingo Bob.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There’s just something about flamingos that makes us happy. Maybe it’s because their vibrant pink color, or maybe it’s because they remind us of summer, and summer means fun. But, no matter what it is, this lovely flamingo coloring page always brings a giant smile to our faces. We hope you end up with a big smile, too, after coloring this flamingo.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own flamingo coloring page.
- Crayons – Good old-fashioned crayons were our go-to when coloring this happy sun coloring page. We like the quality brands vs. the ones with low pigment. But, any crayon will do, so go ahead and color with what you have.
- Colored Pencils – We loved using colored pencils with this page because there were a few areas that needed a bit more detailed coloring.