Airplane Coloring Page
Prepare for landing! Yes, landing your coloring tools on this adorable plane. Get ready to color this airplane coloring page!
Let’s Color the Airplane Coloring Sheet
Don’t fight for the window seat! We don’t know about you, but we just loooove airplanes. It’s so fun to watch the city from above and see the car moving like tiny ants! As you know, airplanes come in all sizes and colors. That means that no matter how you color your airplane coloring page, chances are that there’s an aircraft out there that might be similar. So go wild, let your imagination take off, color the airplane coloring page however you want it to be!
How to Use the Airplane Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the airplane coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the airplane coloring sheet when studying different ways of transportation.
- Use the airplane page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter A and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Are you up for a good challenge? Make a collage! Print out aerial pictures and glue them around the airplane coloring sheet.
- After watching Planes, have kids draw facial features to their plane just like the characters.
- Role play! Lay out the room like a cabin and pretend you’re going on a trip. Close the activity with this airplane coloring sheet.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
While your imagination is flying high, you might think of different ways of decorating your airplane coloring sheet. Don’t hold back! One of our favorite things about coloring is that there are no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own airplane coloring page.
- Markers – Fine-tip and broad-tip markers are both perfect for this coloring sheet because there are areas that need detail while others that would take more time to color in with a thin marker. Use whichever you like best!
- Colored Pencils – We like Prismacolors and Arteza Colored Pencils