Can you connect the dots to Christmas fun? With this adorable Christmas tree dot-to-dot coloring page it’s easy to do!
Let’s Color the Christmas Tree Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
Who doesn’t love dot-to-dot activities? Young learners get fun, hands-on counting practice. In a matter of days, their confidence is sky-high as they realize that they can complete the math worksheets with less and less help! They also work on those fine motor skills while improving focus and concentration. This Christmas tree coloring page has us even more excited about the holiday season coming up!
How to Use the Christmas Tree Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Christmas tree dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- This Christmas tree dot-to-dot coloring page is perfect for preschoolers! It will help them learn numbers and counting.
- Use as a part of studying the alphabet – especially if you’re doing a themed alphabet study like “A Is For Angel” or “O Holy Night.”
- Add strands of tinsel, pine cones, and candy canes for some more festive decoration!
- Use it as an activity the week leading up to Christmas – it will keep kids busy and learning!
- Learn more about the history of Christmas trees and then connect the dots to create your very own!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
What color should you paint your Christmas tree? It doesn’t matter – go with the colors that represent who you are. You can be brave and bold in reds or cozy, festive blues. Get creative!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Christmas tree dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Crayons – Crayons are an excellent way to express your creativity when you’re coloring this Christmas tree connect-the-dots. Imagine the possibilities!
- Colored Pencils – This year, let’s make our Christmas trees come alive with colors! Grab your favorite colored pencils and start adding some splashes of color to this festive tree.