Hey, birdie, birdie! Take your time, and you’ll end up being friends! Have fun with this shy parrot bird coloring page!
Let’s Color the Shy Parrot Bird Coloring Sheet
There’s nothing wrong with being shy! Parrots and Parakeets normally are. But once they trust you, they make you their best friend. It takes time, but it’s worth it. This shy parrot coloring page features an adorable parrot with some little features. It might take you a bit more time and attention to color it, but we promise it’ll be all worth it!
How to Use the Shy Parrot Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the shy parrot bird coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the shy parrot bird coloring sheet when doing a unit study about birds or pets.
- Use the shy parrot bird page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Color the background, too! Maybe this birdies is so shy because it needs something to be around!
- Language Arts! Have kids list parts of speech related to birds.
- Color this shy parrot bird after watching a movie or show about birds. We suggest Rio.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Birds come in all sizes and colors. That means that no matter how you color this feathery friend, chances are that there’s one out there that might be similar. So go wild, try something new, decorate your shy parrot bird how you want it to be!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own shy parrot bird coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We broke out our favorite colored pencils and had a blast coloring this mandala coloring sheet. With so many opportunities for detail, we found that the colored pencils were just what we needed.
- Neon markers – They are a good option for highlighting edges and giving finishing touches. But, hey! A full neon artwork would look just as great!