Trick or treat! This Halloween unleash some cupcake sweetness with the adorably cute Halloween cupcake coloring page!
Let’s Color the Cute Halloween Cupcake Coloring Sheet
Cupcakes make us swoon! They’re so cakey and yummy. And while we are happy to eat cupcakes any time of year, there’s always something special about eating them for a holiday. This jack o’lantern cupcake is simply perfect for Halloween. In fact, he may be the most adorable, cute Halloween cupcake coloring sheet we’ve ever seen! The best part about him? You can color him any way you want!
How to Use the Cute Halloween Cupcake Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the cute Halloween cupcake sheet, but here are some of our favorites:
- Hand out the cute Halloween cupcake coloring page to trick or treaters with a small box of crayons!
- Color it as part of a unit study on Halloween.
- Keep kids busy the week of Halloween by baking cupcakes and then coloring this coloring sheet.
- It’s perfect for a classroom party activity – who can make the most unusual Halloween cupcake?
- Use it as a sign for your Halloween treat bake sale!
- Write about it! What would it say if it was the last cupcake in the display case on Halloween night?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We love the variety and freedom that coloring brings. There’s no right or wrong. No good or bad. There’s simply the freedom to color your sheets however you’d like. That goes for this Halloween coloring page too. Want a pink jack o’lantern? Go for it! Want the icing to be fluorescent green? Sure, why not?! The choice is entirely yours!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own cute Halloween cupcake coloring page.
- Crayons- Crayons and cupcakes, cupcakes and crayons – they just go together!
- Colored Pencils – If you want to add a bit more detail to your cupcake, break out the colored pencils. They’re a bit easier to navigate in those cracks and crevices of the jack o’lantern’s smile!