Coloring Mandalas are known to relieve tension and anxiety. This eye of the sun mandala coloring page will sure help you relieve your stress. At least we hope so anyway!
Let’s Color the Eye of the Sun Mandala Coloring Sheet
Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means circle. True enough, this eye of the sun mandala coloring sheet has the perfect detailed circle that will excite and calm you at the same time. Have fun while releasing your stress (we can already hear the sigh of relief!) by printing and coloring this page in any way that pleases you.
How to Use the Eye of the Sun Mandala Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the eye of the sun mandala coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Print and use the eye of the sun mandala coloring page after a stressful day at school, work or at home. We like to color them while having calming music in the background.
- Use the mandala coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter M and can be added to your abc coloring fun.
- lt can be used by a kiddo or kiddo at heart for down time.
- Host a coloring party! Gather some friends and tell them to bring pizza, markers, and crayons. You could also have a virtual coloring party – everyone can just print out their page at home and hop on a Zoom call!
- Print it as a 1/4 page by adjusting your printer settings and turn it into a refrigerator magnet after you color it with markers or colored pencils. Be sure to print on cardstock and laminate it!
- Print it and give it to someone you know who loves mandalas.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are many ways to color your mandala. It can be black and white or as colorful as the rainbow. Do not be afraid to mix and match the colors. Also, you can choose the colors that most represent your personality and style. We see you, wild thing!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own eye of the sun mandala coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – In our opinion, colored pencils are the best tool to color this detailed mandala coloring sheet. You can use any brand you prefer.
- Fine Tip Markers – While regular point markers might work, we suggest fine tip markers because mandalas are very detailed and have thin lines. Sometimes broad tip markers are just too wide.