It’s time to go back to school! Let’s sing and make new friends while we color this school bus coloring page!
Let’s Color the School Bus Coloring Sheet
We can’t wait to see the new things each school year brings! Keep yourself on your toes with this school bus coloring page! Do you like yellow? Make your school bus look like the one that picks you up! Now, are all school buses yellow? Not at all! Some are pink, blue, neon, glittery… whatever you want!
How to Use the School Bus Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the school bus coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the school bus coloring sheet when studying different ways of transportation.
- Use the school bus page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Draw and color your city around the school bus coloring sheet. What’s your favorite building in your city? Draw it there!
- After practicing The Wheels on the Bus, have kids identify the wheels on this school bus coloring sheet. Then, you can ask them to color the wheels a specific way.
- Use it as a writing prompt! What if the school bus was underwater?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As we mentioned, this school bus coloring sheet doesn’t have to be only yellow. What if you want it to be black and white or have an animal pattern, like a zebra or a tiger? Go for it! There’s no right or wrong way of coloring your school bus sheet.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own school bus coloring page.
- Crayons- An all-time favorite! Crayons are versatile and give you endless possibilities. Blend them to get cool shadows and highlights!
- Mixed media – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with everything you have on hand. Bottle caps, construction paper, stickers, you name it! Don’t hold yourself back!