It is always nice to get a handmade gift – especially on Valentine’s Day. Tell others how much you love them by coloring this heart lock coloring page!
Let’s Color the Heart Lock Coloring Sheet
Think about that person you love so much and go look for your art kit to start coloring this adorable heart lock coloring page! Who has a special place in your heart? Is it Grandma, a teacher, or your dog? Whoever it is, we think this heart lock coloring page is perfect to make anyone go, “Awwwww!”
How to Use the Heart Lock Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the heart lock coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the heart lock coloring sheet when doing a unit study on friendship. Have kids make one with the names of the classmate next to them and exchange them.
- Use the coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter H and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- The heart lock coloring sheet can be used as a writing prompt! Write a thank-you note for that loved one, too!
- Make a family wall. Have one for each member of the family – write their names on them. Make a heart out of heart locks!
- Decorate the classroom! Make a big heart collage bulletin board using the heart lock coloring page of each student.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
We’re all about self-expression and this heart lock coloring sheet leaves a lot to the imagination! Who said hearts must be pink or red? Make your heart purple or neon if you want to! Or maybe you want to use traditional colors to make the coloring page the cutest artwork you have ever seen. No matter how you choose to color it, have fun!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own heart lock coloring page.
- Crayons – We were all about crayons when coloring this coloring sheet. You can get a really cool effect if you color over a textured surface.
- Glitter and glue – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with some glitter. Or if you’d like it to be less messy, use glitter makers or glue. Make your love shine bright!